OUR MISSIONThe mission of Alyssa's Angels is to do work that reflects the spirit of giving to and caring for others, which was so important to Alyssa Rose Bruno. Funds that are generated will be used to support projects that will directly benefit the most disadvantaged and needy children in the Rochester area. These projects will focus on children who are:
- Victims of abuse and/or neglect
- Experiencing serious medical, behavioral or emotional problems
- Lacking in family or other community supports
All of us at Alyssa's Angels are extremely grateful to Tom Bell, Michelle Alaimo and everyone at Bosco's Bar & Restaurant for sponsoring the very successful Pig Roast fundraiser, which was held on August 21st. Thank you for your efforts to support us as we help children and families in need in our community!
Thanks to the Federation of Social Workers and to everyone who supported this year's golf tournament! We had a beautiful day and it was a very successful event. Our deep appreciation to everyone who played, sponsored or donated a prize.
2016 Easter Egg Hunt
We would like to thank everyone who helped to organize or participated in our 10th Annual Alyssa's Angels Easter Egg Hunt! We are especially grateful to Tim Horton's in Henrietta, the West Henrietta Fire Department, Sweet Works Confections and Frey's Swiss Chocolate, for their generous donations in support of the event!
The Bruno family and the Board of Directors of Alyssa's Angels would like to express our deepest appreciation to Lorrie and Steve Modica for their exceptionally generous donation to our organization. Their tremendous level of support will allow us to provide assistance to many more disadvantaged children and families in our community. Thank you, Lorrie and Steve!
- Federation of Social Workers Our members are dedicated human service professionals who are both caring and committed to the entire community. Their tireless efforts at their jobs, and also as volunteers supporting many local charities, have improved the quality of life for everyone in Monroe County.
- Christopher's Challenge The Purpose of Christopher's Challenge is to pay for the typing of samples for individuals willing to become potential donors through the National Marrow Donor Program.