OUR MISSIONThe mission of Alyssa's Angels is to do work that reflects the spirit of giving to and caring for others, which was so important to Alyssa Rose Bruno. Funds that are generated will be used to support projects that will directly benefit the most disadvantaged and needy children in the Rochester area. These projects will focus on children who are:
- Victims of abuse and/or neglect
- Experiencing serious medical, behavioral or emotional problems
- Lacking in family or other community supports
14TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY JUNE 30, 2019
WILD WOOD COUNTRY CLUB
1PM SHOTGUN START
Our 14th Annual FSW Golf Tournament will be held on Sunday, June 30th at Wild Wood Country Club. Hopefully, many of you can join us again this year. The money raised by this event helps children in need in our community in a variety of ways.
If you aren't able to play, please consider some level of sponsorship or donation of a silent auction prize.
We look forward to seeing you on June 30th!
13th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
All children are invited to attend on
Saturday, April 20, 2019
at Martin Road Park at 11:00am
If possible, please bring 1 dozen stuffed plastic Easter Eggs per child.
A $5 donation per family will be appreciated to benefit “Alyssa’s Angels Foundation.”
We are also accepting new donations of books, toys and games for the Ronald McDonald House.
All donations and stuffed eggs can be donated prior to the hunt starting on April 16-19, 2019.
Donations can be dropped off at:
19 Longhorn Drive, or at 67 Cascade Road, W. Henrietta, NY 14586.
Donations will also be accepted at Michelle Lebel Insurance Agency at 4495 West Henrietta Rd.,Henrietta, NY 14467. If you choose to bring donations on Apil 20, please come early so we can hide the eggs!
Any questions please feel free to call Michelle Lebel at 857-0070 or Kim Burns/Lori Bruno at 739-9142.
Alyssa’s Angels thanks you for your support.
Click here for details.
Thank You from All of Us at Alyssa's Angels for Your Tremendous Support!
We wanted to thank everyone again for you participation and support in our 2018 fund raising events and projects:
- Rochester Euchre Tournament was held in April
- Our annual Easter Egg Hunt was held in March
- FSW Golf Tournament to benefit Alyssa's Angels was played in July
The Bruno family and the Board of Directors of Alyssa's Angels would like to express our deepest appreciation to Lorrie and Steve Modica for their exceptionally generous donation to our organization. Their tremendous level of support will allow us to provide assistance to many more disadvantaged children and families in our community. Thank you, Lorrie and Steve!
- Federation of Social Workers Our members are dedicated human service professionals who are both caring and committed to the entire community. Their tireless efforts at their jobs, and also as volunteers supporting many local charities, have improved the quality of life for everyone in Monroe County.
- Christopher's Challenge The Purpose of Christopher's Challenge is to pay for the typing of samples for individuals willing to become potential donors through the National Marrow Donor Program.