OUR MISSIONThe mission of Alyssa's Angels is to do work that reflects the spirit of giving to and caring for others, which was so important to Alyssa Rose Bruno. Funds that are generated will be used to support projects that will directly benefit the most disadvantaged and needy children in the Rochester area. These projects will focus on children who are:
- Victims of abuse and/or neglect
- Experiencing serious medical, behavioral or emotional problems
- Lacking in family or other community supports
14TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY JUNE 30, 2019
WILD WOOD COUNTRY CLUB
1PM SHOTGUN START
Our 14th Annual FSW Golf Tournament will be held on Sunday, June 30th at Wild Wood Country Club. Hopefully, many of you can join us again this year. The money raised by this event helps children in need in our community in a variety of ways.
If you aren't able to play, please consider some level of sponsorship or donation of a silent auction prize.
We look forward to seeing you on June 30th!
2019 Easter Egg Hunt
The Alyssa's Angels Easter egg hunt raised $1000! Thank you to the community for your support! A special thanks to Kim Burns, Katie Burns, Kathy Schaefer, Michelle Libel, West Henrietta Fire Department, Tim Hortons, and Texas Roadhouse in Henrietta!
The Bruno family and the Board of Directors of Alyssa's Angels would like to express our deepest appreciation to Lorrie and Steve Modica for their exceptionally generous donation to our organization. Their tremendous level of support will allow us to provide assistance to many more disadvantaged children and families in our community. Thank you, Lorrie and Steve!
- Federation of Social Workers Our members are dedicated human service professionals who are both caring and committed to the entire community. Their tireless efforts at their jobs, and also as volunteers supporting many local charities, have improved the quality of life for everyone in Monroe County.
- Christopher's Challenge The Purpose of Christopher's Challenge is to pay for the typing of samples for individuals willing to become potential donors through the National Marrow Donor Program.