OUR MISSIONThe mission of Alyssa's Angels is to do work that reflects the spirit of giving to and caring for others, which was so important to Alyssa Rose Bruno. Funds that are generated will be used to support projects that will directly benefit the most disadvantaged and needy children in the Rochester area. These projects will focus on children who are:
- Victims of abuse and/or neglect
- Experiencing serious medical, behavioral or emotional problems
- Lacking in family or other community supports
Alyssa’s Angels Benefit Euchre Tournament
Due to concern about the health and safety of the participants, the Euchere Tournament that benefits Alyssa’s Angels will postponed until a future date. Thank you for your understanding.
14th Annual Easter Egg Hunt - Cancelled
Out of concern for the health and safety of everyone involved, we have decided that it is best to cancel the annual Alyssa’s Angels Easter Egg Hunt, which was scheduled for April 11, 2020. We deeply appreciate the efforts of everyone who has been involved with planning for the event. We look forward to holding the Easter Egg next year!
The Bruno family and the Board of Directors of Alyssa's Angels would like to express our deepest appreciation to Lorrie and Steve Modica for their exceptionally generous donation to our organization. Their tremendous level of support will allow us to provide assistance to many more disadvantaged children and families in our community. Thank you, Lorrie and Steve!
- Federation of Social Workers Our members are dedicated human service professionals who are both caring and committed to the entire community. Their tireless efforts at their jobs, and also as volunteers supporting many local charities, have improved the quality of life for everyone in Monroe County.
- Christopher's Challenge The Purpose of Christopher's Challenge is to pay for the typing of samples for individuals willing to become potential donors through the National Marrow Donor Program.